Monday, March 31, 2008

Where is SpRiNg???




Happy Spring!!

I just took the picture of our deck a few minutes ago. Nice weather, uh? Just yesterday we were looking at the pool and the brown grass and thinking/hoping that we could have the pool open in early May.. ummm.. hopefully the snow will be gone tomorrow.

The other two pictures are from Sunday morning. Andy & Sofia went to the Children's Museum in St. Paul.. here are the before and after pictures. They had a blast!
I stayed home studying. The big test (Series 7) is in just over 3 weeks.. April 23rd. Wish me luck! That's the biggie - 6 hours. On May 8th, I will take the Series 66 (after I pass the 7, which I get one shot at). Next studying/exam taking (last for a while) will be in early June when I get the insurance (health, life.. whatever else) license.

ok.. so my life is revolving around studying these days..
All is well with everyone (so they tell me) :-)
Andy has just this week received his license to go elk hunting in September. He's so excited! Mostly about having a chance to bug Jan for a couple of days! ;-)
He'll be going fishing in Michigan (Lake Michigan) in late May, which I think he's pretty excited about too.

ok.. gotta go hit the books. Andy keeps throwing Ginger's toy above my head so I think it's time to get off the chair before he hits me with it! Sofia is pretending that a little calculator is her cell phone.. oh! our baby turns 3 on April 10th!!! where has time gone?

Peace & flowers,
Mary

2 comments:

sinfin said...

vaya buena nevada la verdad es que es una pasada aqui este año no la hemos visto, solo tenemos sol y algo de frio, y la nena esta guapisima

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!
Just wanted to say "I was here"
Nice to read 'your life thoughts'. It makes me feel like you're right there - and we're talking about day to day life over a 'brewski'!
Thanks for coming over the other night - I had a GREAT TIME!
Love Ya!