if you are lucky enough to marry a guy with four sibblings, not only you gain 4 sort-of-sibblings in the deal, but you may also be lucky enough, like I am, to get some very, very cool 'sistas'
So, I'm not unbiased, but I must say that the Mayer kids know how to pick 'em!!
I have a huge ear infection and I probably should go to bed.. enough studying for the day. I almost fainted from the pain this afternoon.. my ears popped, and I had to close my eyes and hold on to the chair because I was sooo dizzy.. into minute clinic I go tomorrow if no improvement..
My darling husband BBQed today! yeay!! the weather was lovely and the four of us (3 + Ginger) played in the backyard for quite a long time. Maybe, maybe, maybe we'll have that pool open in 4 weeks!! that's nothing!
and maybe, maybe, maybe, we'll get rid of one huge tree from the yard so that the sun will actually hit the water in the pool.
Earth day is approaching.. our compost is not doing so well.. apparently did not water it as much as we should have during the winter.
I want to get some bins to collect rain water so that we can use it to water our plants. We have been really good about using cleaning products that are environmentally safe. If you are wanting to try some new products, I absolutely love Biokleen's all purpose cleaner. It's super concentrated and will remove any stains off anywhere! again, concentrated = small bottle.
After trying many, Ecover dishwasher liquid is my favorite. It may seem expensive, but it goes a long, long way.
We are growing herbs at home, and hopefully soon we'll start on some veggies too.
No more washing clothes with hot water - haven't in months...
We have a long way to go, but we are taking little baby steps. Maybe in the next year or two we'll have some solar panels on the roof - I hope!!
I digress... sometimes being just half as good as I would like to be is twice as much work as I'm willing to do.. :-)
take a reusable bag next time you go to the store.
Mary - apparently in a very know-it-all mood tonight (quiet, dad!)
ps. pic is from this evening.. Sofia knows how to throw a frisbee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment