Just created this blog.. I thought I would give this a try as an easy way to stay in touch with friends and relatives near and far. Cool way to post pictures too!
It's super cold in MN this week. -60 w/ wind chill factor expected in Duluth. Much too cold! I keep looking at the swimmingpool covered with tarp and snow & hope that the next 5 months will go by quickly!
ok.. I'm going play with this blogger stuff now..
Cheers,
Mary
6 comments:
very cold indeed... also looking forward margaritas by the pool, little umbrella included... ;o)
Me too!! 15 weeks??
Didn't Andy pick up a sangria mixing bowl at Lowe's
I'll have to check on the sangria mixing bowl..
Ok, I just figured that the sangria mixing bowl Andy bought at lowes is the huge bathtub. Papajuan, you are funny! :-)
bueno mary si me gusto tu receta en un futuro la haremos y ya te contare
Post a Comment